CASPER, Wyo. — The Casper Police Department says that all of the establishments they visited, during a recent tobacco compliance check, passed.
On June 4th, 2019, the Casper Police Department says they conducted tobacco compliance checks on eleven establishments in Casper.
“We’re excited to report that ALL ELEVEN passed,” the CPD wrote on Social Media Sunday afternoon. “The operation used an undercover minor who was recorded and visually observed by the officers during the operation.”
Article continues below...
According to Casper Police Department spokesperson Rebekah Ladd, of the eleven establishments checked, one was found to not be selling tobacco. The rest did not sell tobacco to the undercover minor.
CPD says that the following places were checked and passed:
- Kum and Go; 1455 S McKinley Street
- Casper Cigar Company; 1831 CY Ave
- Party Time Liquors; 1335 S McKinley
- Big D Gas Station; 1232 E 12th Street
- Loaf N Jug; 1199 S Beverly
- Moonlight Liquors; 2305 E 12th Street
- Loaf N Jug; 1510 Centennial Court
- Ridleys; 300 SE Wyo Blvd
- Big D Gas Station; 3474 E 2nd Street
- Albertsons; 2625 E 2nd Street
CPD says that Soda Central was visited, but found to not be selling tobacco at the time of the check.