CASPER, Wyo. — The Natrona County School District Board of Trustees authorized the acceptance of bids from two companies to provide dairy products to the school district.
During their Monday, Aug 12 meeting, the school board awarded dairy bids to Food Services of America and the Meadow Gold.
Food Services of America’s bid totals $10.98 per unit. It includes the following items:
Article continues below...
- Cottage Cheese, 4% small curd/ non fat 80 oz. $7.91 each
- Yogurt, Low Fat 4 oz. Individual Variety $0.25 each
- Yogurt, 1% Low Fat Vanilla/Strawberry 32 oz. $2.823 each
Meadow Gold’s bid totals $4.54 per unit. It includes the following items:
- Milk, 1% Low Fat, White ½ pint $0.336 each
- Milk, Fat Free, White ½ pint $0.344 each
- Milk, 1% Low Fat, Chocolate ½ pint $0.372 each
- Milk, 1% Low Fat Chocolate, 14 oz. $1.74 each
- Milk, 1% Low Fat Vanilla, 14 oz. $1.74 each