CASPER, Wyo. — The Warrant Roundup is provided as a public service to the citizens and visitors of Casper, Wyoming. The list below represents warrants that have been confirmed by the City of Casper within the last 24 hours.
Appearing on the warrant roundup is not an implication of guilt. Any individuals cited or arrested are presumed to be innocent unless otherwise convicted in a court of law. Charges are subject to change following official filings.
If you need information on these warrants please contact the Casper Municipal Court at 307-235-8267, Monday through Friday, between 8:00am and 5:00 pm.
Article continues below...
Warrant information is supplied by the Casper Municipal Court.
- Fryer, Randy – Fail to Appear – Public Intoxication – 8.1.2019
- Fender, Charles – Fail to Appear – Driver’s License Required & No Proof of Insurance – 7.30.2019
- Gates, Adam – Fail to Appear – No proof of insurance – 8.8.2019
- Eagle Road, Kelsey – Fail to Appear – Driver’s License Required – 8.8.19
- May, Terry – Fail to Appear – No Insurance & Failure to Appear – 8.13.2019
- May, Terry – Fail to Appear – Improper Registration, No Proof of Insurance, & Failure to Appear – 8.13.2019
- May, Terry – Fail to Appear – No insurance, Improper Registration, & Failure to Appear – 8.13.2019
A complete list of active warrants is available from the City of Casper website at Casper Municipal Court Warrants.
The names listed in the Warrant Roundup are provided by the Casper Municipal Court and are published as received. Warrants for agencies outside the City of Casper may not be listed.