CASPER, Wyo. — Here is the latest recent arrests log for law enforcement agencies in Natrona County
The log represents law enforcement contact with suspects who were arrested, and the recommended charges against them.
The arrest log is not a comprehensive document and may not represent all of the arrests made in a given time period.
Article continues below...
The log does not contain information for juvenile offenders, suspects recommended for charges of a sexual nature, or information for persons arrested in Natrona County who have bonded or bailed out of the detention center before law enforcement releases the information.
All of those cited or arrested are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law. Charges are subject to change following official filings from the Natrona County District Attorney’s Office. Information is provided by the Casper Police Department and the Natrona County Sheriff’s Office.
Recent Arrests and Jail Bookings
- Dylan Blackburn- Contract Hold/Billing
- Stephie A Cestnik- Fail to Appear
- Loral Combe- Hold for Circuit Court
- Zachary Hardman- Vandalism/Dest Prop, Burglary
- Joanna James- Fail to Appear
- Terry King- Hold for Probation and Parole, Controlled Sub Poss- Meth, Under the Influence of Controlled Substance, Criminal Intent, Breach of Peace
- Michael Lockard- Interference W/PO
- Joshua Neathery- Strangulation of a Household Member, False Imprisonment, Interference W/PO
- Michael Pipher- Contract Hold/Billing
- Michael Seivewright- Public Intoxication
- Mark Tuttle- Under Influence of Controlled Substance, Bond Revocation
- Drew St. Gelais- Aggravated Assault