CASPER, Wyo. — With snow beginning to fall in the Casper area on Wednesday, Oct. 9, there are slick conditions reported on some roadways.
Here is a breakdown of some of those conditions as reported by the Wyoming Department of Transportation on Thursday:
- Black ice advisory for US 20/26 between Waltman and Casper
- Black ice advisory for portions of WY 257 near west Casper
- Black ice advisory on I-25 headed north out of Casper (mainly the area immediately north of Casper)
- Some slick spots along I-25 headed south out of Casper
- Slick conditions on WY 220 headed out of Casper
- Slick conditions along WY 487 headed toward Medicine Bow
WYDOT provides interactive maps of road conditions throughout the state:
Article continues below...
Further road information is available from WYDOT online.