CASPER, Wyo. — Portions of both I-25 and I-80 are closed to “light, high profile vehicles due to gusting winds and slick conditions.”
The interstates are open to other traffic.
I-25 between Casper and Douglas is closed to the above-named vehicle types, according to the Wyoming Department of Transportation.
Article continues below...
I-80 is seeing such closures between Laramie and Elk Mountain.
Extreme blow over risks and black ice advisories are in place on portions of both interstates.
US 191 is closed between Rock Springs and the Utah state line to all traffic.
US 287 is closed between Muddy Gap and Lander to all traffic along with WY 789 between Muddy Gap and Lander, WY 77 near Shirley Basin, and WY 135 near Riverton.
These highway sections are also closed to light, high profile vehicles:
- US 20 between Glenrock, Douglas and Orin Junction
- US 26 between Glenrock and Douglas
- US 87 between Glenrock and Douglas
- US 30 between Medicine Bow and Laramie
- US 287 between Medicine Bow and Laramie