CASPER, Wyo. — Here is the latest recent arrests log for law enforcement agencies in Natrona County The log represents law enforcement contact with suspects who were arrested, and the recommended charges against them.
The arrest log is not a comprehensive document and may not represent all of the arrests made in a given time period.
The log does not contain information for juvenile offenders, suspects recommended for charges of a sexual nature, or information for persons arrested in Natrona County who have bonded or bailed out of the detention center before law enforcement releases the information.
Article continues below...
All of those cited or arrested are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law. Charges are subject to change following official filings from the Natrona County District Attorney’s Office. Information is provided by the Natrona County Sheriff’s Office.
Recent Arrests and Jail Bookings
- Vinthnaphat A Phichoknithiphuwadol- Immigration Hold
- Lance Addison- Contract Hold/Billing
- Todd Babin- Contract Hold/Billing
- Kelly Bertagnole- Suspended/Revoked DL
- Trevor Brinkerhoff- Fail to Comply
- Brandon Campbell- Fail to Appear, Criminal Warrant
- Gerald Dehnert- Fail to Appear
- Nicholas Giangiacomo- Fail to Appear
- Robert Maes- DWUI
- Josiah Matney- Serve Jail Time
- Dean McMullin- Fail to Appear
- Devon Michel- Serve Jail Time
- Levi Miller- Suspended/Revoked DL-Enhanced, Hold for Probation and Parole
- Thanyida Pratoomsri- Courtesy Hold OT/Agency
- Kosin Srisombat- Courtesy Hold OT/Agency
- Shawn Stanley- Fail to Comply