CASPER, Wyo. — Here is the latest recent arrests log for law enforcement agencies in Natrona County The log represents law enforcement contact with suspects who were arrested, and the recommended charges against them.
The arrest log is not a comprehensive document and may not represent all of the arrests made in a given time period.
The log does not contain information for juvenile offenders, suspects recommended for charges of a sexual nature, or information for persons arrested in Natrona County who have bonded or bailed out of the detention center before law enforcement releases the information.
Article continues below...
All of those cited or arrested are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law. Charges are subject to change following official filings from the Natrona County District Attorney’s Office. Information is provided by the Natrona County Sheriff’s Office.
Recent Arrests and Jail Bookings
- Marc Alden- Unauthorized Use Motor Vehicle
- Emanuel Andronache- Immigration Hold
- Cathleen Arambula- Fail to Comply
- Alex Arnold- Fail to Comply
- Ronnie Bedoni- Open Cont in Vehicle, DWUI, Drive w/o Interlock Device, Interference w/PO
- Anacin Belving- Fail to Comply, Controlled Sub Poss- Meth
- Claus Bouska- Hold for Probation and Parole
- Jorge Carbajal-Vences- Immigration Hold
- Baltazar Clemente-Roque- Immigration Hold
- David Criss- Fail to Appear
- Shaun Hamilton- Hold for District Court, Hold for WSP
- Terry Harper- Fail to Appear
- Seth LeBeau- Fail to Comply
- Olan Martin- Hold for Probation and Parole
- Robert Moore- NCIC Hit
- Fausto Mora-Nava- Public Intoxication-Under 21, Open Container-Operating Vehicle, Driver’s License- Required
- Bobby Reay- Serve Jail Time
- Christopher Talbott- Interference W/PO, County Warrant/Hold for Agency
- Lindsay Watson- Defrauding an Innkeeper