CASPER, Wyo. — Here is the latest recent arrests log for law enforcement agencies in Natrona County The log represents law enforcement contact with suspects who were arrested, and the recommended charges against them.
The arrest log is not a comprehensive document and may not represent all of the arrests made in a given time period.
The log does not contain information for juvenile offenders, suspects recommended for charges of a sexual nature, or information for persons arrested in Natrona County who have bonded or bailed out of the detention center before law enforcement releases the information.
Article continues below...
All of those cited or arrested are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law. Charges are subject to change following official filings from the Natrona County District Attorney’s Office. Information is provided by the Natrona County Sheriff’s Office.
Recent Arrests and Jail Bookings
- Lawrence Chavez- Fail to Comply
- Gage Cordova- Serve Jail Time
- Mason Cureton- Hold for Probation and Parole
- Kimberly Dunbar- Suspended/Revoked DL, Interference
- David Harvey- Fail to Comply
- Brianna Kappel- DWUS
- Kaysha Kehm- Criminal Warrant
- Katrina Lucero- Fail to Appear
- Wilbur Lutkins- Fail to Comply, Interference, No Insurance, Improper Registration
- Cody McCormick- Serve Jail Time
- Keil Muir- Fail to Appear, District Court Bench Warrant, Fail to Comply, Defrauding an Inn Keepr
- Gade Oldaker- Fail to Appear
- Colin Rundell- Vandalism/Dest Prop, Shoplifting, Controlled Sub Poss, Hold For Probation and Parole
- Andrew Sherman- Fail to Appear, District Court Bench Warrant, Criminal Warrant, Interfering With PO, County Warrant/Hold for Agency, Fail to Appear
- Francisco Sosa- Fail to Appear
- William Topaum- Public Intoxication
- David Wingrove- Fail to Comply