CASPER, Wyo. — Here is the latest recent arrests log for law enforcement agencies in Natrona County The log represents law enforcement contact with suspects who were arrested, and the recommended charges against them.
The arrest log is not a comprehensive document and may not represent all of the arrests made in a given time period.
The log does not contain information for juvenile offenders, suspects recommended for charges of a sexual nature, or information for persons arrested in Natrona County who have bonded or bailed out of the detention center before law enforcement releases the information.
Article continues below...
All of those cited or arrested are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law. Charges are subject to change following official filings from the Natrona County District Attorney’s Office. Information is provided by the Natrona County Sheriff’s Office.
- Spencer Barbour- Contract Hold Billing
- Jeremy Blume- Fail to Comply, Public Intoxication, NCIC Hit
- Michael Bowden- Serve Jail Time
- Bryson Brown- Hold for CAC, Battery
- Brayden Bynum- DWUI, Interference w/PO, Open Cont in Vehicle, Duty Unattended Vehicle, Fail to Appear
- Michael Chippewa- Contract Hold/Billing
- Edward Eugene Robertson- 1st Degree Murder
- Joseph Guillen- Interfering With 911 Call
- James Knight- Fail to Comply, Aggravated Assault, Interfering With 911 Call, Domestic Battery, DWUS
- Kimberly Montoya- Wrongful Take/Dispose Property, Larceny, Grand Larceny
- Ashley Moyte- Public Intoxication
- Wayne Nickell- Contract Hold/Billing
- Ramon Pacheco- Destroying Property
- Louiz Pena- County Warrant/Hold for Agency
- Jill Shepherd- Hold for Probation and Parole
- Kailey Schrader- Battery, Interference W/PO, Simple Assault
- William Skidmore- Domestic Battery
- Brittany Spoonhunter- DWUI, Driver’s License, Fail to Comply
- Elise Turner- Server Jail Time