CASPER, Wyo — The City of Casper will be accepting proposals from any individual or business interested in leasing and operating 2 baseball and softball fields in north Casper.
According to a city release, both leases are a term of three years and proposals are being accepted as of Monday, September 21, until Friday, October 16, at 4:00 p.m.
The fields are in two north Casper locations:
Article continues below...
- George Tani Field, located at 1604 E. M Street, near the soccer complex.
- Crossroads Field 4, located at 1101 N. Poplar Street, near Mike Lansing Field.
Each proposal will be evaluated on the thoroughness of the applicant’s response to the offer and will consider for:
- experience of the proposed staff
- ability to comply with all operational requirements
- ability to provide proper insurance
The respective successful applicants will assume responsibility of operations beginning on January 1, 2021 until December 31, 2024.
The City of Casper is also taking applications for the Washington Park Ballfield.