CASPER, Wyo. — Here is the latest recent arrests log for law enforcement agencies in Natrona County. The log represents law enforcement contact with suspects who were arrested, and the recommended charges against them.
The arrest log is not a comprehensive document and may not represent all of the arrests made in a given time period.
The log does not contain information for juvenile offenders, suspects recommended for charges of a sexual nature, or information for persons arrested in Natrona County who have bonded or bailed out of the detention center before law enforcement releases the information.
Article continues below...
All of those cited or arrested are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law. Charges are subject to change following official filings from the Natrona County District Attorney’s Office. Information is provided by the Natrona County Sheriff’s Office.
- Terry Burch- Burglary
- Cameron Cardinal-Lawstuen- Fail to Appear
- Amber Carpin- district court bench warrant
- Edlos Feyhl- driving while license suspended/revo
- Megann Holzer- Fail to comply
- Casey Jackson- district court bench warrant
- Brandon Johnson- fail to appear
- Vanessa Morales- burglary
- Brent Sanborn- reckless driving, reckless endangering
- Jeanine Sjoblom- NCIC hit
- Charles Woolsey- fail to comply, fail to appear