CASPER, Wyo. — The 5150′ Festival on Saturday at David Street Station in Casper will have a complete line-up thanks to “Graham Good & The Painters.”
The band is stepping up to fill in after Ian Munsick was forced to cancel his performance due to a positive COVID-19 case among a member of his road team.
David Street Station announced its updated lineup for the 5150′ Festival on Thursday via Facebook. The festival will take place from 2-10 p.m. Saturday, August 21.
Tris Munsick and the Innocents will be the headlining act, taking the stage at 8 p.m.
The supporting act schedule is as follows:
- Kaspen Haley Music: 2:00 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- “[A] local favorite, Haley is based in Casper and will be bringing everything from modern folk, bluegrass, blues, country, and rock to the stage with his acoustic guitar and drum box.”
- Graham Good & The Painters: 4:00 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.
- “An upbeat band with a rock n’ funk roll tune, these guys fill up the hearts of their listeners with hope and inspiration. This band previously performed at David Street Station in June, and we can’t wait to welcome them back for an encore performance. They’re THAT GOOD!”
- Dugan Irby Band: 6:00 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
- “This Sheridan-based band is known best for their modern Americana sound that blends a variety of styles to create a listening experience that soothes your soul.”
The 5150′ Festival will also feature drinks, food trucks, vendors, a mechanical bull and more, according to David Street Station.