CASPER, Wyo. — Here is the latest recent arrests log for law enforcement agencies in Natrona County. The log represents law enforcement contact with suspects who were arrested, and the recommended charges against them.
The arrest log is not a comprehensive document and may not represent all of the arrests made in a given time period.
The log does not contain information for juvenile offenders, suspects recommended for charges of a sexual nature, or information for persons arrested in Natrona County who have bonded or bailed out of the detention center before law enforcement releases the information.
Article continues below...
All of those cited or arrested are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law. Charges are subject to change following official filings from the Natrona County District Attorney’s Office. Information is provided by the Natrona County Sheriff’s Office.
- Marcel Brown – Fail to Appear
- Michael Brown – Trespassing
- Kadin Eastlund – Hold for CAC
- Duane Evenson – Walk Along Roadway When Sidewalk Provided
- Sarah Groth – Disturbing the Peace
- Robb Hrabe – Possession of a Controlled Substance: Meth
- Michael Izatt – Fail to Comply
- Matthew Jensen – Hold for Probation and Parole, Fail to Comply, Hold for CAC
- Amber McQueary – Leaving Scene of Accident With Injury, DWUI
- Jennifer Myers – Fail to Comply, Possession of a Controlled Substance, Fail to Comply
- Arthur Penrod – Felon in Possession of Firearm, Possession of a Controlled Substance, Discharging Firearms or Other Weapon, Disturbing the Peace, Reckless Endangering
- Deangela Picek – Criminal Warrant, Fail to Appear
- Samantha Purdin – Fail to Appear, Fail to Comply, County Warrant/Hold for Agency
- Raymond Ramirez – Hold for Probation and Parole
- Zzayn Richards – DWUS, Compliance with Auto Insurance, Registration Violation, Possession of a Controlled Substance
- Eugene Ridgley – Public Intoxication
- Carlos Salazar – Assault and Battery, Property Damage
- Stephanie Sitting Eagle – DWUI
- Braxtion Smith – County Warrant
- Brenda Sutton – Possession With Intent to Deliver, Unauthorized Use of Vehicle
- Christina Weber – Fail to Comply
- Dalco Whiteman – Contract Hold/Billing
- Dustin Yearout – Possession of a Controlled Substance: Meth, County Warrant/Hold for Agency