CASPER, Wyo. — Broadway actress Jeri Sager is coming to Casper for a 7:30 p.m. Monday, Sept. 26 performance at Highland Park Community Church.
The “Jeri Sager in This Broad’s Way” performance is part of ARTCORE’s 2022–23 season in Casper.
“This is Jeri’s high-energy and vocally exceptional celebration of Broadway,” a description of the event shared by ARTCORE states. “It’s the songs, the roles, and the stories she’s collected during her spectacular career as a Broadway Actress.
“Jeri will sing your absolute favorites from shows she’s starred in, such as Cats, Evita and Les Miserables; as well as some new songs to discover and love. You’ll laugh, you’ll cry; you’ll feel like you were there, or remember you were! It’s her tribute to the career she loves and all the passion it inspires. It’s a blast! Jeri is putting the BROAD back in Broadway and she’s not ashamed to admit it!”
Advance tickets for the show are available online. Highland Park Community Church is located at 5725 Highland Drive in Casper.
After Sager’s performance, ARTCORE’s September lineup will conclude with Inda Eaton performing at 7:30 p.m. Friday, Sept. 30 at The Lyric, 230 W. Yellowstone Highway.
ARTCORE’s remaining lineup for the 2022–23 season is as follows:
- Monday, Sept. 26: Jeri Sager in This Broad’s Way
- Friday, Sept. 30: Inda Eaton
- Thursday, Oct. 13: The Cantrells
- Thursday, Oct. 20: Jeff Boyer’s Big Bubble Bonanza
- Friday, Nov. 4: Rob Staffig-Piotter
- Thursday, Nov. 17: Acoustic Eidolon
- Thursday, Jan. 5: Alexis DePaolo
- Thursday, Jan. 12: Gernika OSPA Band
- Sunday, Jan. 22: Casper Brass and Storm Door Co.
- Thursday, Jan. 26: Golden Gates
- Thursday, Feb. 9: Jack Wright’s Songs & Stories of Neil Diamond
- Thursday, Feb. 16: LVDY
- Friday, Feb. 24: Bindlestiff Family Cirkus
- Monday, March 6: Kit and the Kats
- Friday, March 24: Ririe-Woodbury Dance Company
- Sunday, April 2: Richard Turner
- Friday, April 14: Celtic Cultural Showcase
- Thursday, April 20: Yesterday and Today: The Interactive Beatles Experience
- Tuesday, May 2: Ballet Folklorico de Los Angeles
- Thursday, May 18: An Evening with Bettman & Halpin: Original Songs, Stories & Timeless Favorites
- Wednesday, May 31: Tenors Un Limited (date, time and location TBD)