CASPER, Wyo. — The Natrona County School District has announced the Summer Food Service Program for children.
Meals are available at no charge to all children 18 years of age and younger at the below-listed sites.
Meals will not be available for pickup and must be consumed on-site.
Locations and Times
- Boys and Girls Club, 1701 East K St., Casper; 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. June 12–Aug. 18
- Casper Recreation Center, 1801 E. 4th St., Casper; 11 a.m. to noon June 12–Aug. 18
- First United Methodist Church, 302 E. 2nd St., Casper; noon to 1 p.m. June 12–Aug. 18
- Casper Family YMCA, 1611 Casper Mountain Road, Casper; 11 a.m. to noon June 12–Aug. 25
- Boys and Girls Club [NCSD Activities Center], 2041 Hickory St., Casper; 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. June 12–Aug. 18