The 2019 season of Casper Art Walks is set to start this coming Thursday, May 2.
The celebration of Casper’s art and entertainment scene that takes place on the first Thursday of each month through September has been turning into a summer ritual since its inception in 2015.
The National Weather Service in Riverton is predicting clear skies and temperatures in the mid-50s, but prepare for some gusty winds.
Article continues below...
The event runs from 5-8 p.m. and features 21 participating businesses and cultural institutions around downtown and the Old Yellowstone District.
Below is a list of participating establishments, and a printable map can be download here.
- 1890 Screen and Stitch
- 307 Metal Works
- ART 321 – Casper Artists’ Guild
- Basement Shift
- C85 Branding Iron
- David Street Station
- Donells Candies
- Frontier Brewing Company and Taproom
- Good Food Hub
- Mad Hatter Marketplace
- Mercer Family Resource Center
- Metro Coffee Co.
- Mustard Seed Home Garden & Gift LLC
- Natrona County Library
- The Nicolaysen Art Museum
- Racca’s Pizzeria Napoletana-Casper
- Scarlow’s Gallery, Art & Coffee
- The Gaslight Social
- The Office Bar and Grill
- The Science Zone
- The Table
- Urban Bottle Wine & Spirits
- Yoga on The Labyrinth