The St. Mark’s Episcopal parish was established in Casper in 1890.
According to their website, the parish built their first building on the corner of 2nd and Wolcott in 1891. The parish soon outgrew the wood frame building, and a larger brick building was erected nearby in 1907.
Less than two decades later the parish again needed larger accommodations, so land was bought on the corner of 7th and Wolcott. The original small wooden structure was moved and the brick building was demolished. The current building was completed in 1925, and a large addition was added some years later.