Family Game Night at David Street Station
- Starting at 5:00. Giant games will surround you at the David Street Station Family Game Nights. Nostalgic and traditional favorites are super-sized and paired with new and original games to provide hours of interactive fun. Bring the whole family downtown to experience the fun!
Ladies Night at Grant Street Grocery
- Join us for Ladies Night! We’ve partnered up with Urban Bottle for another delightful evening at Grant Street Grocery and Market. Enjoy wine, cheese, and other appetizers while shopping with your girlfriends. You’ll be able to take 10% off everything in the store too!
Article continues below...
- Starting at 7:30. Come in and share your poetry, short stories, or songs while enjoying delicious pizza! Ask your server about drink specials just for the Raccas Royale! See you then!
An Evening of Alchemy at Bootlegger Liquors
- Starting at 6:00. Creative class to learn how to craft your own libations with experts from Backwards Distilling! We will show you how to transform simple ingredients into an amazing, complex cocktail ! Cost is $40 per person. Light snacks and all ingredients provided. Seating is limited
Windy City Wednesday Food Truck Festival
- Windy City Wednesday Food Truck Festival. Every Wednesday 4 – 8 thru September 26. a fun, family orientated event that is held every Wednesday at the Sunrise Shopping Center in Casper Wyoming from 4 – 8. We have, licensed, insured and health department approved professional, food trucks, lined up and ready to serve you!
- Starting at 7:00. The College National Finals Rodeo (CNFR) is the best of the best in college rodeo. It is where the National Intercollegiate Rodeo Association crowns individual event champions in saddle bronc riding, bare back riding, bull riding, tie-down roping, steer wrestling, team roping, barrel racing, breakaway roping, and goat tying. National team championships are also awarded to both men’s and women’s teams. Over 400 cowboys and cowgirls from over 100 universities and colleges compete in Casper each year. Contestants compete all year in one of the NIRA’s 11 regions for a chance to rope or ride at the CNFR.
Chamber of Commerce Annual Membership Appreciation BBQ
- Join us as we celebrate YOU, our great members, with an afternoon of food & fun at our Annual Membership Appreciation BBQ!
Wednesday, June 13, 2018
Crossroads Park – 11:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
FREE FOR MEMBERS