Moral Panic Live and Deschutes Tap Takeover at Frontier Tap Room
- Laramie’s Moral Panic is coming to Frontier…which means it’s time to FREAKING dance! Seriously…you won’t be able to stop yourself. Don’t believe us? Check out this video: http://www.facebook.com/1426905064047433/videos/1433569563380983/ Fiddle, Gee-tar and bass…what more do you need? How about a Deschutes tap takeover? Ok…we got that too! Free popcorn? Check. And remember, kids and outside food are always welcome. It’s Casper’s best Thursday night party and you’re invited. See you at Frontier!
Farmers Market Cocktail Challenge
- The Farmer’s Market Challenge is ON! We are featuring lemon balm as our special ingredient from Wyoming Food for Thought Project this week only! You can enjoy it different ways courtesy of your bartenders. Come in to find out what is going on! And you only have four days to get it this week. We are CLOSED on the 15th. Cheers!
Central Wyoming Fair & Rodeo, 3rd Performance
Article continues below...
Tie Down Roping
General & Handicap Seating: May be purchased at Fairgrounds Arena Office and Ticket Outlets
Box Seats: $13 & $16
Chute Seats: $20
Children 8 & under free admission to general admission seating areas. All box seats & chute seats are ticketed regardless of age.
Troopers Drum & Bugle Corps Performance at Fort Caspar
- The Troopers Drum & Bugle Corps will be at Fort Caspar July 12th! Join us for a free public performance presented by Fort Caspar and the Troopers Drum & Bugle Corps. See the corps perform a standstill of their 2018 program and hear classic music from their encore selections celebrating their 60th anniversary season! Bring fold-out chairs or sit out on the grass with the historic Fort Caspar buildings superimposed against a Wyoming sunset. This is sure to be a night you will not forget. Starts at 7:00
Rock the Block at Yellowstone Garage
- **Free, Fun, Family Friendly Event**
Outdoors, Live music, food, drinks, vendor booths, street games and stuff for kids to enjoy, too!
Visit our website for info on Bands as it’s closer to each RTB event,
>>>Sponsorships and Vendor Booths available. Please contact Garijo Brierley for more information, firstname.lastname@example.org
Steve Weeks at the Library
- Musician Steve Weeks will perform at the Natrona County Library on Wednesday, July 11 at 1 p.m.; Thursday, July 12 at 10:30 a.m. and 1 p.m.; and Friday, July 13 at 1 and 3 p.m. He will feature an additional performance on Wednesday, July 11 at 3:30 p.m. at the Mills Branch. Seating is limited, so plan to arrive early. Tickets will be handed out starting one hour prior to each performance. Call 577-READ for more information.
4Teens at 4: Zumba
- The Natrona County Library will host a Zumba program for teens entering grades 7-12 on Thursday, July 12 at 4 p.m. in the Crawford Room. Teens should dress in comfortable fitness attire and good workout shoes. Advanced registration requested. Space limited. Call 577-READ for more information.
Book Signing with Michelle Bahe
- Join us tonight at the Troopers performance at #FortCaspar for the first book signing by Michelle Bahe, Curator of Collections for the museum. Starts at 8:00.
Learn to be a Junior Naturalist: Summer Animal House
- Summer Animal House is a monthly wildlife program for elementary school children. Each session lasts approximately half an hour and takes place at Werner Wildlife Museum. Starts at 12:30.
All presentations are free and open to the public. Reservations for programs are greatly appreciated. For more information, please call the museum at 235-2108, Monday through Friday, 9:00- 5:00. Werner Wildlife Museum is located at 405 East 15th Street in Casper.