Wyoming Hunter and Angler’s Gubernatorial Candidate Forum
- Wyoming Wildlife Federation Presents:
The Hunter and Angler’s Gubernatorial Candidate Forum
Lately we haven’t been hearing much from the candidates on the issues that matter to hunters and anglers. So we wanted to make sure the hunters, anglers, and conservationists of Wyoming got the answers they are looking for. This forum is built to specifically highlight the issues we hold dear – including access, opportunity, healthy wildlife and fish populations, intact ecosystems, and clean air and water – with an aim of encouraging conversation and ultimately political action.
Article continues below...
You will hear questions concerning public lands, wildlife funding, sage grouse, wildlife migrations, and others. There will be space for a few screened questions from the audience at the end.
The event will be held at Durham Hall Auditorium on the campus of Casper College, 6pm-9pm Thursday, August 9th. Casper Wyoming
Press will be present. Event will be recorded and we will be streaming live on Facebook.
A casual after party will follow for those attending the event. Location TBD.
Rose all day at Urban Bottle
- Join Urban Bottle Wine & Spirits and Young’s Market Company for a special Rose` tasting this Thursday (8/9). Harley Geiger will be sampling some refreshing specialty Rose` Wines and will teaching y’all how to make a “frose`” to upgrade your remaining summer festivities. This promises to be a fun way to end your Thursday and get an early start to your weekend (just to clarify, men are welcome too)….Cheers!
Books on Tap: The Best We Could Do
- Books on us. Drinks on you. The Library’s newest book club continues with Thi Bui’s illustrated memoir “The Best We Could Do,” an intimate and poignant graphic novel portraying one family’s journey from war-torn Vietnam. Call or stop by our second floor service desk to register and pick up your copy, and then meet us at Frontier Brewing Company and Taproom Thursday, August 9 at 6:30 pm ready to share, listen, and drink. Ages 21+.
The Little Mermaid at Casper Children’s Theatre
- At the Central Wyoming Boys & Girls Club
August 9th at 7pm
August 10th at 7pm
August 11th at 2pm
August 11th at 7pm
August 12th at 2pm
August 12th at 7pm
Online plus fee
Mastermind of Monkey & Ten Ton Cadillac at Yellowstone Garage
- Come Rock the Block with us as we open for Ten Ton Cadillac!! We play 6-7pm, & Ten Ton Cadillac keeps the party going 7-10pm! Join us for a family friendly, good time! Great food, drinks, vendor booths, street games for kids, and great live music! We’d love to see you dancing, and having a good time with us!
4 Teens at 4: Rockin’ Pantry Magic
- The Natrona County Library will host a DIY program for teens entering grades 7-12 on Thursday, August 9 at 4 p.m. in the Crawford Room. Teens will make DIY products for themselves and to gift to others such as scrubs, bath bombs, lip balm, and more. All supplies provided at no cost.
Weekly Alcova Surf Night
- Have you or your family always wanted to try surfing or surf behind one of the best boats in the industry!? Here is your chance. Join us on Alcova Lake every Thursday to get a chance to learn how to surf, or to just see what the Malibu Boats are all about! Please RSVP if you would like to come! Call 307-237-7680 and talk to Jesse!