Frontier Brewing 1st Birthday Bash
- This week, Frontier Brewing Company celebrates our FIRST ANNIVERSARY of brewing fresh, small batch beers, and we can’t think of a better way to kick off a week of celebrations than to present a FRONTIER TAP TAKEOVER! When we open for business on Thursday, we’ll have our FULL LINEUP of beers available on the self-pour beer wall, including the Larknote Golden, Midnight Sky Rye, Irish Red, Hazy IPA and Cascade Pale Ale. We’re also handing out FREE FROSTED TOPS cupcakes with each tab opened. And at 6PM, we couldn’t be more thrilled to welcome CHAD LORE back to the Frontier stage after a long hiatus! All this, plus swag giveaways from Frontier and some of our other brewery buddies all…night…long. As always, outside food is always welcome at Frontier– so grab some takeout, call your pals, and make a night of it! See you at Frontier!
5150′ Feast at City Park
- You’ve probably heard the old adage: Wyoming is just one big neighborhood with really long streets. And here in Casper, we believe that’s especially true. It never fails: we celebrate together, mourn together, we come together to support each other and to love each other.
So if you ask us, it’s about time we come together for dinner.
Article continues below...
Join us on Thursday, September 13, 2018 at City Park for the 5150′ Feast, Casper’s first-ever longest table dinner. Break bread with your neighbors, no matter what side of town you live on.
Tickets are $40 each and they include a seat at the longest table in town, a 3-course, family-style meal and one cocktail. Cash bar on site.
Get more information and buy tickets here: 5150local.com/5150-feast
Live music with Jim Oliver at Urban Bottle
- I am a soloist who sings and plays acoustic guitar and harmonica. I use special effects and have a clear crisp sound. Starts at 6:00.
Compassion Night 2018
- Compassion Night 2018, with Special Guest Tim Timmons, will be held September 13th at Highland Park Community Church. Doors open at 5:30pm, with Hors’ Devours served until show begins at 6:15pm. Please join us for a great night celebrating and supporting Wyoming Rescue Mission! Tickets $15 and on sale now!
Artcore presents Kerry Grombacher & Aspen Black Duo
- Kerry Grombacher and Aspen Black, both successful solo artists, have worked together as a duo since 2013, performing for arts councils, and at festivals and libraries. Their songs draw vivid portraits and tell fascinating stories that are set in the Western landscape, where they’ve worked and traveled with cowboys and Indians, ranchers and rodeo riders, outfitters and chuckwagon cooks, and lawmen and lawbreakers. Starts at 7:30 at Our Savior’s Lutheran Church
WyoGenerosity at Gaslight
- Come help raise some money for one of your favorite local charities! We will have a live auction, raffles, bingo and much more! Proceeds benefit the Arc of Natrona County, which is a non-profit that provides services to adults and children with special needs in our Casper community! Starts at 5:00.
Barrel House Band’s final gig, at Yellowstone Garage
- Only One More Time… Thursday, Sept. 13th!
Last Barrel House @ Yellowstone Garage! Come celebrate with us, Casper! A party to rival all parties, in the wake of Eclipsefest 2017 and the revitalization of the old Yellowstone district… all happening ONE MORE SURPRISE EXTRA WEEK this season… at Yellowstone Garage! Thanks to OYG’s Mr. John Huff and Wendy Norton, with similar gracious givings from Jeff and the Dynamic Sound and Lighting crew, Casper is receiving an additional, unforeseen, awesome Rock The Block, and it is THE Barrel House sendoff. We want you to help us take it off the hook!!
***This one for the band and the sound crew is going to be solely dependent upon how many Casper folks come out in attendance***
And Barb (BH vocalist) would really love to say goodbye to everyone, before heading east. Thank you for the support of the band these past 4 years…
Barrel House truly came a long way since the first days of music at Yellowstone Garage…
And we simply cannot thank you enough, Casper. ♡ 😌