National Coming Out Day hosted by PFLAG of Casper
- Join us October 11th for a night of insight and inspiration!
Because it was so well received, we will be following last years format.
There will be a reception from 6:30 till 7 PM followed by a panel discussion with parents of gay and straight children, sharing the importance of being open and affirming of our LGBTQ+ community. 1511 S Melrose St, Casper, WY, Casper, Wyoming 82601
Upslope Tap Takeover at Frontier Brewing Company
- Upslope Brewing Company is taking over the Frontier taps on Thursday, October 11!
They’ll be featuring:
Southern Hemisphere pale ale
Black berry lemon kettle sour
Books on Tap Book Discussion: Frankenstein
Article continues below...
- Books on us. Drinks on you. In celebration of the 200th anniversary of Mary Shelley’s, “Frankenstein,” the Natrona County Library’s Books on Tap Book Discussion is featuring Shelley’s “Frankenstein,” a contemplation on what it means to be human, what it means to chase perfection, and what it means to fear such things as ugliness, loneliness, and rejection. Stop by the Library’s second floor service desk to register and pick up a copy, and then meet at Backwards Distilling Company on Thursday, October 11 from 6:30 to 7:30 p.m. ready to share, listen, and drink. Ages 21+. This program is being held in conjunction with the Science Zone’s Frankenstein200 project.
A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum
- Steven Sondheim’s joyous, musical romp through Rome has desperate lovers, scheming neighbors and secrets behind every toga! Come join us for a light, fast-paced, witty, irreverent and one of the funniest musicals ever written. A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum takes comedy back to its roots, combining situations from time-tested, 2000-year-old comedies of Roman playwright, Plautus, with the infectious energy of classic vaudeville. Starts at 7:30.
Tech N9ne’s Independent Grind Tour 2018
- Strange Music is pleased to announce Tech N9ne’s Independent Grind Tour 2018 with Tech N9ne, Krizz Kaliko, Futuristic and Dizzy Wright. To make this tour extra special, for the first and only time ever, we’re offering a VIP package with over $500 in merchandise to go along with the artist Meet & Greet and a ticket to the show of your choice. This package also includes 4 VIP package exclusive Bou Lou merchandise items! Don’t let the chance to experience Tech’s Independent Grind Tour like a VIP pass you by. Keep in mind, there’s a limited number of VIP packages per show – so don’t wait to get yours! Head over to strangevip.com for more information and to select the show you want to attend – you’ll get an amazing package of VIP merchandise and an artist Meet & Greet. Click here and experience Tech N9ne’s Independent Grind Tour 2018 in VIP style! Starting at 7:00 at The Hanger in Bar Nunn.
ARTCORE presents Riders on the Orphan Train
- Novelist and Humanities Scholar Alison Moore and singer/songwriter Phil Lancaster have combined audio visual elements, historical fiction and musical ballads into a collaborative performance that brings the Orphan Train movement, a largely-unknown chapter in American history, to public awareness. Starts at 7:30 at Restoration Church.