Downtown Casper Chocolate Walk
- Chocolate treats and store specials everywhere! Gather your friends and Family and kick off the Holiday season! Thursday, Dec. 6th is the annual Downtown Chocolate Walk. Pick up your Passport, with a map of participating stores, at Sierra West and Fashion Crossroads and walk through the downtown stores. You’ll enjoy great specials and chocolate treats along the way. Get your passport stamped by each participating store and drop it off at Caddilac Cowgirl or Gear Up, Saturday, December 8th by 4pm. Cadillac Cowgirl will go live at 5pm to draw a winner for a Weekend stay in Deadwood, donated by Ramkota, and 3 gift baskets from participating stores.
Some of the downtown merchants are donating the sales from their treats or in-store specials to the Natrona County Homeless Children’s Fund. Starts at 5:00.
December Art Walk at Urban Bottle
- For the last Casper Art Walk of the 2018 season, Urban Bottle Wine & Spirits is pleased to have Ron Coulter and crew in the house playing some soulful jazz for the holiday season. Pair this great music with some awesome draft drink specials, and our new house-made seasonal whiskey cocktail on tap…and you have the makings for a great night. Hope to see everyone soon. Cheers!
Holiday Art Walk: Jeff Stanley + Blackbird Pizza at Frontier Brewing Company
Article continues below...
- Stop by Frontier for December’s Casper Art Walk, a.k.a. Holiday Art Walk/Chocolate Walk! Jeff Stanley will be entertaining in the tap room, and Blackbird Wood Fired Pizza and Provisions will be out front serving up their delicious pies.
We’ll be featuring a special beer to celebrate Chocolate Walk – try the Odell Lugene Whiskey Barrel Aged Chocolate Stout!
Take advantage of this great opportunity to stock up on Frontier Brewing Gift Cards and merchandise for the holidays – and get a FREE PINT for every $25 spent on gift cards!
Dance Arts Squared at the Nic
- Wyoming Dance Arts Squared will be premiering a new work choreographed by Aaron Wood with a score by Leave it to Shiva. Dances start at 4:00 and continue through Art Walk.
GloW Art and Music at Metro Coffee Co.
- Hello! GloW will be featuring NEON art and sign work for the month of December at Metro Coffee Co.
Come out for the last Art Walk of the year, grab your favorite coffee drink and help us celebrate! There will also be some surprise local musicians there to help entertain. We really hope that you can make it out to the December 2018 Art Walk! From 5-8.
Static Ornaments at the Science Zone
- Prepare for the holidays using static electricity to turn an ordinary ornament into a wintery snow globe.
Art walk is free but materials are limited on a first come first served basis.
Casper Art Walk: Airbrush Art at the Library
- Ready, aim, and spray your own dazzling designs with Crayola Marker Airbrushes. These easy-to-use sprayers convert ordinary markers into a vivid spray of ink—just like a real artist’s airbrush. Stop by the Natrona County Library’s Creation Station anytime between 5 and 7 p.m. during the Casper Art Walk on Thursday, December 6 to create your own pattern or use our stencils for a precise themed design. All supplies provided at no cost.
Centennial Junior High Winter Band Concert
- Centennial Band’s Winter Concert is THURSDAY, DECEMBER 6 at 7:00 p.m. in the Centennial Cafeteria at Centennial Junior High. The concert addresses a Wyoming Fine Arts Standard for proficiency and is worth a 100 points and 40% of their grade.
All students need to be in their concert dress clothes: black dress pants, black dress shoes, and black dress shirt. Gentlemen will also wear a yellow/gold tie. Students may choose to have a “Holiday Accessory” along with their normal concert attire. No t-shirts, jeans, tennis shoes, or tank-tops. ALL STUDENTS need to arrive by 6:20 p.m. We will also be having refreshments after the concerts. We are in need of cookies (1 dozen per family) and parent volunteers to help with the refreshments before the concert at 6:20. If you are willing to help, please email Mrs. Hanson.
VIP SEATING will be available starting on FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 30 and the link will be sent out via Remind. Info about VIP Seating can be found here: VIP SEATING Order Form.
The link for VIP seating will also be posted in this event.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Mrs. Hanson at 307-253-2861 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thursday Night Fly Tying at the Ugly Bug
- Come Join us this Thursday to kick off the Ugly Bugs Fabled Thursday night fly tying. As always BYOB and all levels of fly tying are encouraged to come. Starts at 6:00.
WyoGenerosity at Gaslight Social
- Come do some Christmas shopping and help support the Midwest Community Center at our Final WyoGenerosity of 2018! We’ll play games, raffles, a live auciton with great auction items and gift baskets, and we guarantee to get a winner in our progressive Bingo this week! Someone will win the pot of over $500 this Thursday!!
The Midwest Community Center is a place for the youth in Midwest to gather for recreation as well as support. But with the recent energy ups and downs, the community center is in need of financial support to help keep their doors open.
They have gathered up some great items for the auction and we’ll add in a few vacation stays to Jamaica, Cabo San Lucas, as well as Las Vegas… Talk about some great Christmas gifts!!
The doors open at 5pm this Thursday, get there early for the most chances to win! Open to all ages and Smoke Free!!
We hope to see you at The Gaslight Social this Thursday for our Final WyoGenerosity before our Christmas break…
Around the World in 80 Days at Casper College
- Join fearless adventurer Phileas Fogg and his loyal manservant Passapartout as they race against time to complete their trip around the world in only 80 days! Stampeding elephants…Raging typhoons… Runaway trains…and much much more spice up this story of danger, romance and comic surprises. Truly an adventure for the whole family!
Rating: Suitable for ages 5 and above. Starts at 7:30.
Twelve Historic Days of Christmas at the Bishop House
- Historic Bishop Home has donned its Christmas apparel. The Historic Bishop Home, Casper’s only 1900’s home that has been converted to a house museum, is dressed for the holidays and ready to welcome visitors. Our new exhibits this year focus on twelve historical days of Christmas. We have been busy decorating and learning about Christmas traditions in Casper. We have stories to tell about when a Christmas tree cost a quarter, and it cost a penny to mail a Christmas card. With something new to do or see each Saturday, we look forward to your visit at the Bishop Home Museum. Located at 818 East 2nd Street Casper Wyoming. Parking behind the home off Lincoln Street. Hours: Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Suggested minimum donation of $2.00 per person.