CASPER, Wyo. — On Tuesday, the Casper City Council authorized City of Casper staff to submit five different applications for American Rescue Plan Act local government project grants.
The grant program is being administered by the Wyoming Office of State Lands & Investments, which is accepting applications for the $50 million in federal ARPA dollars is it currently making available. The five projects the City of Casper is submitting applications for are:
- A $4 million grant request to help fund the First and Poplar Street Utility Relocation Project
- A $3 million grant request to help fund the City of Casper Wastewater Treatment Plant Motor Control Center Replacement Project
- A $2 million grant request to help fund the Poplar Street Water Main Replacement Project
- A $1.2 million grant request to help fund the Poplar Street CY to Collins Utility Replacement Project
- A $1.2 million grant request to help fund the City of Casper Wastewater Treatment Plant Secondary Concrete Rehabilitation Project
There is no cost for the city to submit the grant applications. If the grant requests are approved, match funding will come from the Water Fund, Sewer Fund and Wastewater Treatment Plant Fund. Further details are available in the following staff memos: