CASPER, Wyo. — Casper Area Transit, operated by the City of Casper, will have altered times for its Thanksgiving holiday schedule.
The schedule is as follows:
- Thursday, Nov. 23
- Thanksgiving Day
- No LINK or ASSIST services
- Friday, Nov. 24
- LINK will run from 7:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- ASSIST will run limited buses from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Saturday, Nov. 25
- LINK and ASSIST will run a normal Saturday schedule from 7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- No Purple or Orange Route service
Changes to ASSIST rides scheduled for Monday, Nov. 27, must be made by Wednesday, Nov. 22, before 3 p.m., depending on availability.
The Transit Office will be closed Thursday, Nov.23, through Saturday, Nov. 25, so tokens and passes will not be available for purchase.
Regular LINK and ASSIST bus service will resume on Monday, Nov. 27, at 6:30 a.m. The Transit Office will reopen Monday, Nov. 27, at 8 a.m.
More information on Casper Area Transit Service is available at 307-235-8273 for ASSIST (door-to-door service), or 307-235-8287 for LINK (fixed-route service) or at the website at www.casperareatransit.org.