CASPER, Wyo. — On Monday, the Natrona County School District Board of Trustees awarded a contract for parking lot repairs at the NCSD tennis facility to Mills-based ISCO Inc.
ISCO’s $242,970 bid for the project was the lowest of six bids the school district received for the project, according to a memo from NCSD Superintendent Mike Jennings. The six bids were as follows:
- ISCO Inc. (Mills-based): $242,970
- Halls Custom Paving Inc. (Mills-based): $278,000
- Wayne Coleman Construction Inc. (Casper-based): $297,307
- Grizzly Excavating & Construction LLC (Casper-based): $312,500
- Knife River Inc. (Casper-based): $352,590
- 71 Construction (Casper-based): $364,930
The school district will use Major Maintenance Fund dollars to pay for the repairs to the parking lot. The school board previously authorized use of those dollars for the project as part of its annual NCSD Facility Plan, according to Jennings’s memo. The Wyoming School Facilities Department has also approved the use of Major Maintenance Fund dollars for the tennis facility parking lot repairs.
In fall 2022, the school district initiated a ~$3.5 million project to create a 10-court tennis complex after the City of Casper gifted land and four existing courts at Highland Park to NCSD for the project. Coating and striping of the new courts are expected to be completed sometime in spring or early summer 2023.
Jennings’s full memo can be reviewed below: