March 10, 2017
Elemental Evening at the Science Zone
- Price- Contact The Science Zone for Prices
- Times- 5:30 pm to 9:00 pm
- Location: The Science Zone, 111 West Midwest Ave Casper Wy 82601
“Silent and live auctions, dinner, wine and cocktails, fun science demos, raffles and games.
For tickets, table prices, and sponsorship information, contact the Science Zone”
March 11, 2017
63rd Annual Kiwanis Pancake Festival
- Price: Adults: $6; Kids 3 and under: Free; Students & Seniors: $4
- Times- 7:00 am to 1:00 pm
- Location: Casper College, Tobin Hall, 125 College Dr, Casper WY 82601
All the pancakes you can eat!!!!
Along with the pancakes you get eggs, sausage, juice and coffee.
Casper College – Tobin Dining Hall. Tickets available from any Kiwanis member or at the door.
March 11, 2017
- Price: Free and Open to the Public
- Times 10:00 am to 2:00 pm
- Location- Downtown Grill & Venue, 128 East 2nd Street, Casper WY 82601
“The Food for Thought Winter Makers Market season takes place at the Downtown Grill and Venue on 2nd St. This is a free and family-friendly event, so come on down to Downtown Casper, and support our local business owners and vendors!!
The Food for Thought Farmers Markets are a core program of theWyoming Food for Thought Project, a local grassroots organization dedicated to creating a local food system where everyone, especially children, have access to good and healthy food. To learn more about Food for Thought, or our other core programs, visit www.wyfftp.org for more information today.”