Wednesday Night Jazz at Backwards Distilling
- Our first established LIVE Jazz Night is bringing in the New Year on January 3rd from 6-9pm! Join us this day, and the first Wednesday of every month for the smooth sounds of Coulter & Co. Jazz Trio and the smooth taste of our cocktails! No cover.
After School at the Library: Ice Painting
- The Natrona County Library will host a colorful craft program for elementary-age students on Wednesday, January 3 at 4 p.m. Using food coloring, water and craft sticks, students will create ice paint—enjoying both the freedom and mess of painting while experimenting with freezing paint and watching it melt as the ice paint glides across the paper. All supplies provided at no cost. Call 577.READ x5 for more information.
Donnie Evetts Band at The Beacon
- Donnie Evetts Band Live in Casper Wy at Beacon Club, starting at 9:00.
Geeks Who Drink at Frontier Brewing Company
- Geeks Who Drink is the LIVE pub trivia quiz that is free to play. Win bar cash, Internet glory, and other cool Frontier swag. Our quizzes cover everything from celebrities in trouble to wordplay to bad television. Play in teams of up to six or by yourself (if you’re some kind of savant.) Best of all, there’s Frontier BEER and a food truck! Everything a growing geek needs!! Please SHARE this post with your friends and family…the more the merrier!
Geeks Who Drink happens each and every Wednesday @ 7pm. To see last week’s results, visit https://
www.geekswhodrink.com/ venue/663122285/ trivia-at-Frontier-Brewing- Company
Wednesday Writers at the Library
- Would you like to leave a legacy by sharing your memories with the world? Practice writing, share your work and receive constructive feedback from fellow writers Wednesday, January 3 from 10 to 11 a.m. on the main floor of the Natrona County Library.
Stronger Together-A United Humanity
- “Peace on Earth:” we sing about it during the Christmas season. Is it fantasy or a possibility? What about the story of Jesus makes a united humanity a possibility? These are the themes we will explore this Wednesday around The Table, as well as the theme for the month of January.
What Christianity teaches us about Jesus, peace & non-violence begins with how God views humans, and therefore how WE view each other…
Stronger Together — Beloved Community>>
During the month of January we will be focusing on how to strengthen and increase the community around The Table, as we seek to be a group called to action beyond our gatherings… We will study community, peaceful heroes and ways to live into our calling under the law of love and gospel of peace.
on Monday January 15th we will join a city-wide celebration, march & day of service in honor of the memory and legacy of Martin Luther King Jr.
** If you’re willing to take the Pledge of Nonviolence in his honor, we’ll be collecting pledges through photos and videos leading up to the 15th.
Join us Wednesday for a free shared meal.
Child care through 4th grade provided.
New Year Membership Sale at the Science Zone
- Do you have a new year’s resolution to get in a few more workouts this year? Why not get a Science Zone Family Membership! It’s like a workout for your brain!
From JANUARY 1st-JANUARY 15th, memberships are on sale for ONLY $50 (regular price $75). A family membership includes FREE admission for parents and their children (or grandparents and grandkids!) plus huge discounts on classes and summer camps as well as discounts on admission to over 300 ASTC member museums worldwide! Find out more about family memberships at our website: http://
If you missed our holiday sale or are just looking for something extra to do over the year, a family membership to the Science Zone is a great option! Stop by the Science Zone to purchase your membership and put your brain to work!