CASPER, Wyo. — To cap off American Craft Beer Week, six local breweries are hosting the Casper Brew Crawl on Saturday, May 21 from 2 p.m. to 6 p.m.
After ensuring safe transportation, crawlers can pick up their passports at any participating brewery and get them stamped along the way. Passports can be turned in at the final location for entry to win an exclusive gift pack from that brewery featuring apparel, gift cards and more.
Food trucks and live music can be found along the way. Skull Tree Brewing will be joined by the the Casper Horseheads and the debut of the ball club’s official beer, Strike Zone Kölsch.
Frontier Brewing will also be in the game from noon to 6 with a pop-up beer garden and a sneak preview of the new taproom and venue at 150 W. 2nd St., the former FOX Theatre.
“Start where you like, end where you like, but please travel responsibly!” organizers said.
- Gruner Brothers Brewing: 1301 Wilkins Circle (Former Petroleum Club)
- Skull Tree Brewing: 1530 Burlington Ave., off of Yellowstone Highway
- Mountain Hops Brewhouse and Taproom: 612 N. Beverly St.
- Frontier Brewing Company: 150 W. 2nd St., Downtown Casper
- Oil City Beer Company: 4155 Legion Lane
- Black Tooth Brewing: 322 S. David St., Downtown Casper