CASPER, Wyo. — Congratulations to all of the happy couples applying for marriage licenses in Natrona County. Here is a list of those that applied for a marriage license from April 20 through April 26. All filings are reported to Oil City News by the County Clerks Office.
The log is not a comprehensive document and may not represent all of the upcoming marriages in Natrona County.
- Mendez, Mark Anthony and Mendez, Becky Luta
- Reinig, Matthew Thomas and Branson, Rebekah Lynn
- Klein, Wesley Conrad and Rowe, Jessica Kay
- Clymer, Cody Lane and Hurd, Ashley Nicole
- Price, Derrill Sterling and Parson, Jessica Leigh
- Moss, Peter Lavern and Husted Samantha Elisabeth
- Miller, Michael Wayne and Gimbel, Amber Marie
- Fernandez, John Anthony and Perkins, Casey Cole
- Bouissey, Danny Edward and McDaniel, Erin Kate
- Majors, Andrew Russell and Fowler, Celine Elizabeth Keeler
- Maxwell, Robert Michael Jr. and Moore, Brooklyn Kae
- Stark, Craig Lenace and Sterling, Sierra Jerlene
- Alvarez, Issac Gabriel and Skovgard, Erika Marie
- Andrews, Toby Lee and Qualle, Beverly Pauline
- Hays, Matthew Landry and Ulrich, Adrianna Marie
- Garret, Ryan Joseph and Lyman, Valorie Lee
- Lovelady, Andrew Thomas and Hanson, Stephanie Betty Jean
- Parkurst, Zackery Gilberto-Eagle and Rino, Reine Kathleen
Click here to see the recent divorce filings.