CASPER, Wyo. — Closures and travel advisories on all three interstates that cross through Wyoming have been lifted but some closures and advisories persist Wednesday evening on some highways in the state.
Closures that remain in effect as of 6:30 p.m. Wednesday include the following, according to the Wyoming Department of Transportation:
- U.S. Highway 14 from Sheridan to Gillette
- U.S. Highway 16 from Buffalo to Gillette
- U.S. Highways 14/16 from East Gate of Yellowstone National Park to Pahaska
- Wyoming Highway 50 from Gillette to Pine Tree Junction
- Wyoming Highway 59 from Gillette to the Montana border
- Wyoming Highway 270 between Guernsey and U.S. Highways 18/85 near Lusk
- Wyoming Highway 387 between Midwest and Reno Junction
There are also some travel advisories in effect on some highways. A full list of road closures and advisories is available from WYDOT.