Over 3,888,949 readers this year!

More rain possible Wednesday, Thursday before sunny weekend in Casper

(Brendan LaChance, Oil City)

CASPER, Wyo. — The Casper area could see some more rain on Wednesday and Thursday before sunny conditions return Friday and into the weekend, according to the National Weather Service in Riverton.

Casper is expected to reach near 68 degrees on Wednesday and has a 20% chance of rain during the day, increasing to 40% overnight. Wind gusts could reach as high as 26 mph on Wednesday and as high as 30 mph overnight. Casper Mountain has a 40% chance of rain on Wednesday night, the NWS in Riverton forecasts.

On Thursday, Casper is expected to reach a high near 72 degrees and has a 40% chance of rain. Wind gusts could reach as high as 33 mph, according to the NWS in Riverton. Casper Mountain also has a 40% chance of rain Thursday.

Casper is expected to be sunny on Friday with a high near 70 degrees. Windy conditions are expected, with gusts near 37 mph possible, the NWS in Riverton said.

Saturday’s high is forecast near 70 degrees in Casper with wind gusts up to 24 mph possible. Sunday could reach near 71 degrees, followed by a high near 76 degrees on Monday and a high near 78 degrees on Tuesday.

Further forecast information is available from the NWS in Riverton.


Back

Related