Here is a recap of recent law enforcement activity.
All of those cited or arrested are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law. Charges are subject to change following official filings from the Natrona County District Attorney’s Office. Information is provided by the Casper Police Department and the Natrona County Sheriff’s Office.
Recent Arrests and Jail Bookings
Article continues below...
- Victoria P Ball- Fail to Comply
- Natear Bristow- Domestic Battery
- Ayden C Brown- Fail to Comply (x2)
- Keven R Gangwish- DWUI
- Dennis T Howard- Disturbance-Breach of Peace, Interference
- Steve R Knox- Public Intoxication, Simple Assault
- Michael D Lynch- Serve Jail Time
- Devan D Macpherson- Fail to Comply
- Richard I Mustill- Controlled Sub Poss, Criminal Warrant
- Christine Patterson- Serve Jail Time
- Christina M Zaragaza Parkhurst- Domestic Battery
- Shane Sternberg- DWUI, Drive w/o Interlock Device
- Quintin Sulzle- Fail to Appear
- Jon D Stolp- Open Container- Space/Structure
- Daniel B Teel- Marijuana Possession