Here is a recap of recent law enforcement activity.
The recent arrests log represents law enforcement contact with individuals who were arrested, and the charges that are recommended against them.
All of those cited or arrested are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law. Charges are subject to change following official filings from the Natrona County District Attorney’s Office. Information is provided by the Casper Police Department and the Natrona County Sheriff’s Office.
Article continues below...
The arrest log is not a comprehensive document and may not represent all oft the arrests made in a given time period. The arrest log does not contain information for juvenile offenders, suspects recommended for charges of a sexual nature, or information for persons arrested in Natrona County who have bonded or bailed out of the detention center before law enforcement releases the information.
The Recent Arrests log may not be published on weekends, holidays, or other days when law enforcement has not made the information available.
Recent Arrests and Jail Bookings
- Jennifer Brown- Serve Jail Time
- Shannon Carrington- Controlled Sub Poss, Contolled Sub Poss-Meth, Child Endangering w/drugs
- Carrie Creeager- Fail to Comply, County Warrant/Hold for Agency
- Kevin Dennis- Public Intoxication
- James Eagleroad- Public Intoxication
- Kevin Dennis- Pubic Intox
- Gabriel Gallegos- Criminal Warrant
- Shaynee Gibbs- Interference
- John Hall- Fail to Comply
- Tristan Holden- Domestic Battery, Aggravated Assault, Strangulation of a Household Member, Controlled Sub Poss, Child Endangering
- Sara Jimenez- Compl Aut Ins, DWUI
- Teresa Leblanc- Hold for Probation and Parole, Fail to Appear
- Shaina McCarthy- District Court Bench Warrant
- Trina K McCormick- Trespassing
- Timothy Payne- Fail to Appear
- Hardeep Sohi- Courtesy Hold OT/Agency
- Kristen Smith- Serve Jail Time
- Steven Stice- Fail to Appear, Bond Revocation
- Autumn Zuber- Fail to Comply