Here is a recap of recent law enforcement activity.
The recent arrests log represents law enforcement contact with individuals who were arrested, and the charges that are recommended against them.
All of those cited or arrested are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law. Charges are subject to change following official filings from the Natrona County District Attorney’s Office. Information is provided by the Casper Police Department and the Natrona County Sheriff’s Office.
Article continues below...
The arrest log is not a comprehensive document and may not represent all of the arrests made in a given time period. The arrest log does not contain information for juvenile offenders, suspects recommended for charges of a sexual nature, or information for persons arrested in Natrona County who have bonded or bailed out of the detention center before law enforcement releases the information.
The Recent Arrests log may not be published on weekends, holidays, or other days when law enforcement has not made the information available.
Recent Arrests and Jail Bookings
- Joel Anderson- Fail to Appear
- Penni Bertagnolli- Hold for WWC
- Jason J Gariety- Domestic Assault, Controlled Sub Poss, Controlled Sub Poss- Meth, Child Endangering With Drugs
- Jeremiah Kunkle- Fail to Appear
- Bradley Ledger- Hold for District Court
- Wilbur Lutkins- Fail to Comply
- Reno A Metzger- No Insurance, Suspended/Revoked DL- Enhanced
- Lynn Poppell- Hold for Probation and Parole
- Nathan Reese- DWUI, Domestic Battery, Controlled Sub Poss, DWUS, Violate FVPA Court Order
- Joseph Rodriguez- Fail to Comply
- Mathew Schmidt- Hold for Probation and Parole
- Christian Sessions- Fail to Comply
- Tina Steelman- Criminal Warrant
- Rodney Vogelsang- Reckless Driving, Leave The Scene of the Accident, Suspended/Revoked DL, No Insurance, Improper Registration