Here is a recap of recent law enforcement activity.
The recent arrests log represents law enforcement contact with individuals who were arrested, and the charges that are recommended against them.
All of those cited or arrested are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law. Charges are subject to change following official filings from the Natrona County District Attorney’s Office. Information is provided by the Casper Police Department and the Natrona County Sheriff’s Office.
Article continues below...
The arrest log is not a comprehensive document and may not represent all of the arrests made in a given time period. The arrest log does not contain information for juvenile offenders, suspects recommended for charges of a sexual nature, or information for persons arrested in Natrona County who have bonded or bailed out of the detention center before law enforcement releases the information.
The Recent Arrests log may not be published on weekends, holidays, or other days when law enforcement has not made the information available.
Recent Arrests and Jail Bookings
- William Allen- Fail to Comply
- Kristie Aylesworth- Suspended/Revoked DL-Enhanced, No Insurance, Registration of Motor Vehicle
- Tialyssa Armour- Criminal Warrant, Violate FVPA Court Order
- Austin Harrison- Hold for 24/7
- Jacquelynn Houston- County Warrant/Hold for Agency
- Casey Hudgens- Hold for Probation and Parole
- Nathaniel Mahoney- County Warrant/Hold Agency
- Johnathan A O’Neill- Fail to Comply
- Shane Patrick- Criminal Warrant
- Grant Ponder- Public Intoxication
- Travis Schaub- Hold for WSP, Hold for District Court
- Kayelee D Thomas- Fail to Comply
- Lenora A ouchstone- Suspended/Revoked DL
- Margarita Qurioz- Public Intoxication
- Paul R Wilson- Fail to Appear