Here is a recap of recent law enforcement activity.
The recent arrests log represents law enforcement contact with individuals who were arrested, and the charges that are recommended against them.
All of those cited or arrested are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law. Charges are subject to change following official filings from the Natrona County District Attorney’s Office. Information is provided by the Casper Police Department and the Natrona County Sheriff’s Office.
Article continues below...
The arrest log is not a comprehensive document and may not represent all of the arrests made in a given time period. The arrest log does not contain information for juvenile offenders, suspects recommended for charges of a sexual nature, or information for persons arrested in Natrona County who have bonded or bailed out of the detention center before law enforcement releases the information.
The Recent Arrests log may not be published on weekends, holidays, or other days when law enforcement has not made the information available.
Recent Arrests and Jail Bookings
- Trevor W Brinkerhoff- Fail to Appear
- Rory Bunnell- Controlled Sub Poss- Meth, Battery
- Steven Bunso- Hold for Probation and Parole
- Michael Cornell- Fail to Comply, Hold for Probation and Parole
- Bobby Davis- Fail to Appear
- Brandi Good- Fail to Appar
- Levi Henderson- Serve Jail Time
- Sammy Jaques- Hold for Probation and Parole, Controlled Sub Poss- Meth
- Tia Lawrence- Trespassing
- James W Luce- Trespassing, Driver’s License Required
- Calvin Martinez- District Court Bench Warrant
- Jason Martinez- Serve Jail Time
- Larry McDaniel- Fail to Comply
- Stacey L Patchy- Criminal Warrant
- Zachery Pollo- Serve Jail Time
- Eric Proctor- Public Intoxication
- Jacob Riis- Serve Jail Time
- Tori Smith- Contract Hold/Billing
- Jesse Walthers- Contract Hold/Billing
- Dominic Williams- Fail to Appear