Here is a recap of recent law enforcement activity.
The recent arrests log represents law enforcement contact with individuals who were arrested, and the charges that are recommended against them.
All of those cited or arrested are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law. Charges are subject to change following official filings from the Natrona County District Attorney’s Office. Information is provided by the Casper Police Department and the Natrona County Sheriff’s Office.
Article continues below...
The arrest log is not a comprehensive document and may not represent all of the arrests made in a given time period. The arrest log does not contain information for juvenile offenders, suspects recommended for charges of a sexual nature, or information for persons arrested in Natrona County who have bonded or bailed out of the detention center before law enforcement releases the information.
The Recent Arrests log may not be published on weekends, holidays, or other days when law enforcement has not made the information available.
Recent Arrests and Jail Bookings
- Kiaya Bennett- Bond Revocation
- Rodney Brafford- Bond Revocation
- Eric Brown- Criminal Warrant
- Victor Caballero- County Warrant/Hold for Agency
- Shaelene K Dorothy- Trespassing
- Cherylynn Grunwald- Serve Jail Time
- Kristina McDougall- Fail to Appear
- Nathan Means- Vandalism/Dest Prop, Littering, Interference w/PO, Under Influence Cont Substance, Controlled Sub Poss- Meth
- Katherine Moerke- DWUI
- Gonzalo Parra-Munoz- Immigration Hold
- Thomas Surrell- Contract Hold/Billing
- Melanie Wales- Serve Jail Time
- Jeremy Wimmer- District Court Bench Warrant
- Wiley F Williams Fail to Comply
- Ana Ybarra- Serve Jail Time