Here is a recap of recent law enforcement activity.
The recent arrests log represents law enforcement contact with individuals who were arrested, and the charges that are recommended against them.
All of those cited or arrested are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law. Charges are subject to change following official filings from the Natrona County District Attorney’s Office. Information is provided by the Casper Police Department and the Natrona County Sheriff’s Office.
Article continues below...
The arrest log is not a comprehensive document and may not represent all of the arrests made in a given time period. The arrest log does not contain information for juvenile offenders, suspects recommended for charges of a sexual nature, or information for persons arrested in Natrona County who have bonded or bailed out of the detention center before law enforcement releases the information.
The Recent Arrests log may not be published on weekends, holidays, or other days when law enforcement has not made the information available.
Recent Arrests and Jail Bookings
- John Cuartas- Hold for Probation and Parole, Fail to Appear
- Robert Cureton- Hold for Probation and Parole
- Paul Farley- Hold for Probation and Parole
- Reuben Garza- Courtesy Hold OT/Agency
- Joseph Gunderson- Courtesy Hold OT/Agency
- Johnathan Harris- Fail to Comply
- Jeanie Hobb- Fail to Comply
- Jeremy Hopkins- Criminal Warrant
- Cory Kimbley- Criminal Warrant
- Jeffery Krohn- Serve Jail Time
- Larry Lafferty- Criminal Warrant
- Henry Martinez- Wrongful Take/Dispose of Property
- Tyler McDaniel- Fail to Appear, Controlled Sub Poss- Meth
- Forest L Miller- Controlled Sub Poss- Meth
- Michael Mondle- Hold for Probation and Parole
- Thomas Nace- Public Intoxication
- Dylan Oneal- Hold for Probation and Parole
- Samuel Rosty- Public Intoxication
- Dustin Swinford- Courtesy Hold OT/Agency
- Maurice Thompson- Serve Jail Time
- John Valenzuela- Hold for Probation and Parole