Here is a recap of recent law enforcement activity.
The recent arrests log represents law enforcement contact with individuals who were arrested, and the charges that are recommended against them.
All of those cited or arrested are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law. Charges are subject to change following official filings from the Natrona County District Attorney’s Office. Information is provided by the Casper Police Department and the Natrona County Sheriff’s Office.
Article continues below...
The arrest log is not a comprehensive document and may not represent all of the arrests made in a given time period. The arrest log does not contain information for juvenile offenders, suspects recommended for charges of a sexual nature, or information for persons arrested in Natrona County who have bonded or bailed out of the detention center before law enforcement releases the information.
The Recent Arrests log may not be published on weekends, holidays, or other days when law enforcement has not made the information available.
Recent Arrests and Jail Bookings
- Reuben Afraidofhistracks- Suspended/Revoked DL, Fail to Comply, County Warrant/Hold for Agency
- Michael Blackley- Public Intoxication
- Marcel Brown- Hold for Probation and Parole
- Esther Davis- Duspended/Revoked DL
- David Duffey Sr.- Controlled Sub Poss- Meth, Domestic Battery
- Betsy Farmer- Open Container-Space/Structure, Public Intoxication, Trespassing
- Alyssa Frechea- DWUI, Damage/Destroy Property
- Steven Jackson- Fail to Appear
- Deejanae Kelly- Interference
- Ryan Koprowitz- Hold for Probation and Parole
- Cheniece Lamb- Controlled Sub Poss, Controlled Sub Poss- Meth
- John Macejak- County Warrant/Hold for Agency
- Glenna McPherson- Fail to Appear
- Gede Prawia- Immigration Hold
- Jerry Shrock- Fail to Appear
- I Kadek Tresna Mas- Immigration Hold
- Valentin Vasquez-Petrona- Immigration Hold