Here is a recap of recent law enforcement activity.
The recent arrests log represents law enforcement contact with individuals who were arrested, and the charges that are recommended against them.
All of those cited or arrested are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law. Charges are subject to change following official filings from the Natrona County District Attorney’s Office. Information is provided by the Casper Police Department and the Natrona County Sheriff’s Office.
Article continues below...
The arrest log is not a comprehensive document and may not represent all of the arrests made in a given time period. The arrest log does not contain information for juvenile offenders, suspects recommended for charges of a sexual nature, or information for persons arrested in Natrona County who have bonded or bailed out of the detention center before law enforcement releases the information.
The Recent Arrests log may not be published on weekends, holidays, or other days when law enforcement has not made the information available.
Recent Arrests and Jail Bookings
- Andrew Anderson-Rot- Burglary- Accessory After the Fact
- Michael Anderson- Burglary
- Jessica Burger- Shoplifting, Trespassing
- Travis Cureton- Hold for Probation and Parole, Interference
- Jesse Dimas- Hold for Probation and Parole
- Andrew Fernandez- Fail to Appear
- Travis A Feurt- Controlled Sub Poss, Sale Cont. Sub to Minor
- Patrick Lorenzo- Hold for WSP
- Kayleigh E Masiero- Fail to Appear
- Branden Robinson- Fail to Comply
- Andrew Sherman- Controlled Sub Poss
- Bryan St. Clair- Courtesy Hold OT/Agency
- Luke Steensen- County Warrant/Hold for Agency
- Brady A. Westwood- Sale Cont. Sub to Minor, Fail to Comply, Child Endangering, MIP-State, Probation Revocation by Police Officer, Controlled Sub Poss