CASPER, Wyo. — Here is the latest recent arrests log for law enforcement agencies in Natrona County
The log represents law enforcement contact with suspects who were arrested, and the recommended charges against them.
The arrest log is not a comprehensive document and may not represent all of the arrests made in a given time period.
The log does not contain information for juvenile offenders, suspects recommended for charges of a sexual nature, or information for persons arrested in Natrona County who have bonded or bailed out of the detention center before law enforcement releases the information.
All of those cited or arrested are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law. Charges are subject to change following official filings from the Natrona County District Attorney’s Office. Information is provided by the Casper Police Department and the Natrona County Sheriff’s Office.
Recent Arrests and Jail Bookings
- Enrique Arriaga- Serve Jail Time
- Faith Beadle- Breach of Peace
- Dylan Briggs- DWUI
- Bruce Cox- Disturbance-Breach of Peace, No Insurance, Driver’s License Required, Carry Concealed Weapon
- Zebb Crowser- Hold for Probation and Parole, Bond Revocation
- Mason Cureton- Controlled Sub Poss- Meth, Forged Writings- Possession
- Joseph M Forkell- Interference, Disturbance
- Fidel M Gallegos- Fail to Comply
- Brytani Hanley- Fail to Appear
- Ty R Lorenzen- Malicious Mischeif
- Austin Martin- Controlled Sub Poss- Meth, Interference w/PO, DWUS, Compl Aut Ins
- Jennifer Reed- Controlled Sub Poss- Meth, Interference W/PO, Hold for Probation and Parole, County Warrant/Hold for Agency
- Julio Robero-Rivera- Immigration Hold
- Vernon Sexton Jr.- Fail to Appear
- Eric B Van Tassel- DWUI
- Linda Villar- Public Intoxication