CASPER, Wyo. — Here is the latest recent arrests log for law enforcement agencies in Natrona County
The log represents law enforcement contact with suspects who were arrested, and the recommended charges against them.
The arrest log is not a comprehensive document and may not represent all of the arrests made in a given time period.
Article continues below...
The log does not contain information for juvenile offenders, suspects recommended for charges of a sexual nature, or information for persons arrested in Natrona County who have bonded or bailed out of the detention center before law enforcement releases the information.
All of those cited or arrested are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law. Charges are subject to change following official filings from the Natrona County District Attorney’s Office. Information is provided by the Casper Police Department and the Natrona County Sheriff’s Office.
Recent Arrests and Jail Bookings
- Lacy Adam- District Court Bench Warrant, Criminal Warrant
- Brianna Brafford- Fail to Appear, District Court Bench Warrant
- Mitchell Bynum- Criminal Entry, Interference
- Daniel Closs- Public Intoxication, Open Container-Space/Structure
- Joshua A Harris- Fail to Appear
- Brenna Kerr- Serve Jail Time
- Larry McDaniel- Public Intoxication, Interference
- Dustin Newport- Controlled Sub Poss, Controlled Sub Poss- Meth, Hold for Probation and Parole
- Christopher Simmons- Serve Jail Time
- Floyd Sorensen- Interference w/PO, Reg Violation, Compl Aut Ins, Seat Belt Required, Failure to Display License Plate
- Elizabeth R Sterkel- Fail to Appear, Fail to Comply
- Derian Weeks- DWUI, DWUS, Compl Aut Ins, Probation Revocation by P.O.
- Brady Westwood- Fail to Comply