CASPER, Wyo. — Here is the latest recent arrests log for law enforcement agencies in Natrona County
The log represents law enforcement contact with suspects who were arrested, and the recommended charges against them.
The arrest log is not a comprehensive document and may not represent all of the arrests made in a given time period.
Article continues below...
The log does not contain information for juvenile offenders, suspects recommended for charges of a sexual nature, or information for persons arrested in Natrona County who have bonded or bailed out of the detention center before law enforcement releases the information.
All of those cited or arrested are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law. Charges are subject to change following official filings from the Natrona County District Attorney’s Office. Information is provided by the Casper Police Department and the Natrona County Sheriff’s Office.
Recent Arrests and Jail Bookings
- Brian Bayer- DUWI
- Michael Bender- DWUI, Backing
- Steven A Bost- County Warrant/Hold for Agency
- Marco Buckley- Contract Hold/Billing
- Brandon Campbell-Serve Jail Time
- Jason U Collins- Breach of Peace, Interference
- David M Criss- District Court Bench Warrant
- Angela P Erickson- Criminal Warrant
- Rodney Erickson- Criminal Warrant
- Christina L Gates- Trespassing
- Bruce L Geimausaddle- Public Intoxication
- Jacob S Gilliland- Controlled Sub Poss
- Tiffani C Graham- Fail to Appear
- Elyse M Hendryx- Controlled Sub Poss
- Kurt Holman- Trespassing
- Cheniece Lamb- Serve Jail Time
- Eric B Leach- Criminal Warrant
- Jenica V Lee- Shoplifting
- Steve A Lockard JR- Interference W/PO, Fail to Appear
- Anthony O Lopez- Suspended/Revoked DL
- Thomas A Maffin- DWUI, Open Container-Operating Vehicle
- Seth A McCullough- Fail to Appear, Fail to Comply, Controlled Sub Poss
- Kelli McIntire- Criminal Warrant
- Preston L Mooney- Hold for Probation and Parole
- Darrel Moss- Contract Hold/Billing
- Anthony C Murray- DWUI, DWUS
- Bobby L Ohnstad- Fail to Comply
- Sara J Petersen- Controlled Sub Poss
- Donald E Scheidt- Interference w/PO, DWUI
- Kimbra Taggart- County Warrant/Hold for Agency
- Solomon Tegenu- DWUI, Inerf w/Custody, Custodial Interference, Speed Too Fast, Two and Three Lane
- Lovera K Walker- Fail to Comply
- Samson Wang- Fail to Appear
- David Wingrove- Grand Larceny over $500