CASPER, Wyo. — Here is the latest recent arrests log for law enforcement agencies in Natrona County
The log represents law enforcement contact with suspects who were arrested, and the recommended charges against them.
The arrest log is not a comprehensive document and may not represent all of the arrests made in a given time period.
Article continues below...
The log does not contain information for juvenile offenders, suspects recommended for charges of a sexual nature, or information for persons arrested in Natrona County who have bonded or bailed out of the detention center before law enforcement releases the information.
All of those cited or arrested are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law. Charges are subject to change following official filings from the Natrona County District Attorney’s Office. Information is provided by the Casper Police Department and the Natrona County Sheriff’s Office.
Recent Arrests and Jail Bookings
- Michael Brown- Public Intoxication, Trespassing
- Madison Carillo- FAil to Appear
- Christian Engleman- Destroying Property, Public Intoxication
- Esther Davis- Suspended/Revoked DL- Enhanced, No Insurance
- Jonathon R Davisson- Interference, Fail to Appear
- William Dillard- Civil Bench Warrant
- Cody Fritz- DWUS
- Danielle Garton- Hold for WWC, Hold for District Court
- Brad Greenlee- DWUI, Hold for Probation and Parole
- Robert Heggie- Contract Hold/Billing
- Trena M Houck- Controlle Sub Poss, Child Endangering
- Deandre Phillips- Fail to Appear
- Cody L Reed- Interference
- Tommy Rose- Unlawful Contact
- Calvin Roswell- Hold for Probation and Parole
- Jill Shepherd- Public Intoxication
- James P Taylor- Disturbance
- Jacob Young- Fail to Appear