CASPER, Wyo. — Here is the latest recent arrests log for law enforcement agencies in Natrona County
The log represents law enforcement contact with suspects who were arrested, and the recommended charges against them.
The arrest log is not a comprehensive document and may not represent all of the arrests made in a given time period.
Article continues below...
The log does not contain information for juvenile offenders, suspects recommended for charges of a sexual nature, or information for persons arrested in Natrona County who have bonded or bailed out of the detention center before law enforcement releases the information.
All of those cited or arrested are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law. Charges are subject to change following official filings from the Natrona County District Attorney’s Office. Information is provided by the Casper Police Department and the Natrona County Sheriff’s Office.
Recent Arrests and Jail Bookings
- Allen M Arias- Criminal Warrant, Fail to Appear
- Jerry Bournes- Fail to Comply, DWUI, 10-57 Prop
- Colton Delauter- Hold for Probation and Parole
- Lorenzo Gonzalez-Cebrero- Immigration Hold
- Carlos Gutierrez-Navarro- Immigration Hold
- Mandelyn Hernandez- DWUI, Controlled Sub Poss
- Jeffery Harrison- Contract Hold/Billing
- Kevin Legarreta- Hold for Probation and Parole
- Enrique Olivarez- Contract Hold/Billing
- Shambra Pekuri- Public Intoxication
- Sydney Peterson- Hold for 24/7
- Jeffrey Powell- Contract Hold/Billing
- Vincent Shelton- Interference W/PO, Breach of Peace
- Cody Urbanski- Hold for Probation and Parole
- Dominic Williams- Fail to Comply