CASPER, Wyo. — Here is the latest recent arrests log for law enforcement agencies in Natrona County
The log represents law enforcement contact with suspects who were arrested, and the recommended charges against them.
The arrest log is not a comprehensive document and may not represent all of the arrests made in a given time period.
Article continues below...
The log does not contain information for juvenile offenders, suspects recommended for charges of a sexual nature, or information for persons arrested in Natrona County who have bonded or bailed out of the detention center before law enforcement releases the information.
All of those cited or arrested are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law. Charges are subject to change following official filings from the Natrona County District Attorney’s Office. Information is provided by the Casper Police Department and the Natrona County Sheriff’s Office.
Recent Arrests and Jail Bookings
- Andrew Apodaca- Attempt/Conspire, Drugs Conspiracy, Controlled Sub Poss- Meth, Possession Meth w/Intent Del, Controlled Sub Poss, Del of Controlled Substance,
- Kieran Barnett- DWUI
- Jeremy Blume- Breach of Peace, Interference W/PO, Ped Und Influence
- Patricia Curfew- Fail to Comply
- Amanda Cloutier- Fail to Comply, Controlled Sub Poss- Meth, Controlled Sub Poss
- Brian Gilbert- Fail to Appear
- Pamela Hellengreen- Criminal Warrant
- Allen Leisten- Fail to Appear
- Tauna Macias- Attempts/Conspire, Drugs/Conspiracy
- Steven Maros- Trespassing
- Charles Martin- District Court Bench Warrant
- Bo McKinney- Criminal Warrant, Malicious Mischief
- Logan Rossi- Damage Destroy Property, Public Intoxication
- Domonique T. Sims- Fail to Comply
- Brittany Tennyson- Hold for Probation and Parole
- Hailey Yeska- Domestic Battery
- Shantel Webb- Serve Jail Time
- Wiley Williams- Serve Jail Time
- April Wilson- Fail to Comply
- Trevor A Wroble- Fail to Appear
- Hailey R Yeska- Domestic Battery