CASPER, Wyo. — Here is the latest recent arrests log for law enforcement agencies in Natrona County
The log represents law enforcement contact with suspects who were arrested, and the recommended charges against them.
The arrest log is not a comprehensive document and may not represent all of the arrests made in a given time period.
Article continues below...
The log does not contain information for juvenile offenders, suspects recommended for charges of a sexual nature, or information for persons arrested in Natrona County who have bonded or bailed out of the detention center before law enforcement releases the information.
All of those cited or arrested are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law. Charges are subject to change following official filings from the Natrona County District Attorney’s Office. Information is provided by the Casper Police Department and the Natrona County Sheriff’s Office.
Recent Arrests and Jail Bookings
- Jineane Baker- disturbance
- Brandon Berhardt- fail to comply
- Jaycob Butts- county warrant/hold for agency X2, interference w/po
- Andrew Carson- fail to comply
- Christopher Carlen- criminal warrent, controlled sub poss x3, larceny, grand larceny, wrongful take/dispose property, open container in vehicle
- Michael Chase- DWUI
- Alec Chastaine- domestic battery, strangulation of household member
- Alex Cole- DWUI, no insurance, improper registration
- Keith Crakaal- controlled sub poss x2
- Jackson Deluna- criminal warrant x2, fail to comply, district court bench warrant, interference w p/o
- Josh Garwick- DWUI, open container-operating veh.
- Jose Izaldo- domestic battery, aggravated assault, county warrant/hold for agency, district court bench warrant
- John Kohler- fail to appear, no insurance, open container-operating veh.
- Anthony Losoya- serve jail time
- Austin Mapp- breach of peace, interfering with 911 call, criminal entry, vandalism/dest prop
- Benjamin Marcias- fail to comply
- Joseph Manning- hold for 24/7
- Jessica Marts- district court bench warrant
- Billy Napier- bond revocation
- Echo Pollock- attempts/conspire x3, Drugs/Conspiracy x3
- Raymond Ramirez- dwui
- Cordella Sanchez- public intoxication
- Craig Sheets- criminal trespass, theft of service
- Noah Smith- NCIC hit
- Jayce Spencer- fail to appear, hold for probation and parole
- Michael Vigil- fail to appear
- Connor White- county warrant/hold for agency x2
- Dryden Wogan- fail to comply
- Levi Zitterkopf- suspended revoked DL-Enhanced, no insurance