CASPER, Wyo. — Here is the latest recent arrests log for law enforcement agencies in Natrona County
The log represents law enforcement contact with suspects who were arrested, and the recommended charges against them.
The arrest log is not a comprehensive document and may not represent all of the arrests made in a given time period.
Article continues below...
The log does not contain information for juvenile offenders, suspects recommended for charges of a sexual nature, or information for persons arrested in Natrona County who have bonded or bailed out of the detention center before law enforcement releases the information.
All of those cited or arrested are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law. Charges are subject to change following official filings from the Natrona County District Attorney’s Office. Information is provided by the Casper Police Department and the Natrona County Sheriff’s Office.
Recent Arrests and Jail Bookings
- Bob Addington- Violate FVPA Court Order
- D’andre Baker- No Insurance, Suspended/Revoked DL
- Willson Bartholomin-Gomez- Immigration Hold
- Timothy Beck- Hold for Probation and Parole
- Nathan Biberston- Domestic Battery, Interfering with a 911 call, Interference W/PO
- Ryan Bressler- County Warrant/Hold for Agency
- Vanessa Buck- Hold for Probation and Parole
- Isaac Dorman- Fail to Comply
- Omar Estrada-Resendiz- Immigration Hold
- Andrew Fernandez- Fail to Comply
- Danika Harris- Auto Burglary, Controlled Sub Poss- Meth, Credit Card Fraud, Controlled Sub Poss, Conspiracy, Fraud/Credit Card
- Timothy Houck- Hold for Probation and Parole
- Jenny Miller- Fraud/Credit Card, Controlled Sub Poss, Credit Card Fraud, Conspiracy, Controlled Sub Poss- Meth, Auto Burglary
- Jose Nunez-Antillon- Immigration Hold
- Lloyd Thompson- Aggravated Assault, DWUI
- Margarita Quiroz- Driver’s License Required